Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD REVIEW!

HI READERS!!!

I am way too excited today.... Oh well. Anyway I just finished the "eight story" and ohmygods the feels. I'm pretty sure you know who this book is by, but this is a review for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Special Rehearsal Edition) by J. K. Rowling, John Tiffany, And Jack Thorne. Don't worry, in this review, there will be no spoilers, just my personal opinions. But really, if you haven't gotten the book, GO AND GET IT!!!! It's Harry Potter, after all.

Well since I can't summarize it I'm just going to stick the official synopsis so no spoilers here!
It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband and father of three school-age children.
While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places. (From harrypottertheplay.com) 
This totally lives up to being the "eight story". There's magic and adventure, basically everything you would expect in a Harry Potter book! The plot itself is ....interesting, but the literal book, is truly amazing. I give it ∞ bookish badges!!!!!!!!!!!!! This could also be that I am just super physced that there is another Harry Potter book, but I think not. What are you waiting for! Go out and get your copy!! And remember #keepthesecrets! Especially to those poor souls who preordered it on Amazon. Get it at Barnes and Noble or another local bookstore. 
I should reread it now! 
~Hanna
P.S. Yay the picture is up!

2 comments:

  1. U posted this at 5:50? Do you sleep hannah!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in Singapore when this posted! And it's Hanna not Hannah

      Delete