Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

Hi Readers! 



This has taken me forever..... Two more days of school and FREEDOM! Anyway, here's the review for Carry On!

It's sort of a companion novel to Fangirl, and I recommend you read Fangirl first, but it isn't necessary to. Be sure to read Fangirl anyway.

Carry On takes place in Watford School of Magicks (No I didn't spell magic wrong, that's just how it's spelled in the book). With the main character as Simon Snow. Yes, the Simon Snow I mentioned in my review of Fangirl. (Click here to read it if you haven't yet) Simon attends magic school at Watford, and in his first year, the Crucible,  a fancy test in which the students at watford get their roommates, puts Simon with his nemesis, Baz, Simon knows he's in for an interesting time at Watford.

Now Simon's in his eight year, and there are many weird problems at Watford. For example, the magic is running out, and a magic hungry monster is rampaging, wearing Simon's face. It's up to Simon, aka the worst chosen one who's ever been chosen (thanks Baz) to solve this! I mean he is the chosen one........ Carry On Simon, carry on.

I give this 6/5 bookish badges (I seem to be going over the limit a lot) and I hope you enjoy this fast paced fantasy - romance novel!
~Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment