Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Hi Readers! 

 Well so I haven't been posting again. Blame school (Yay only 11 days left for me!). Well today's review is on one of the best books EVER in my opinion. For one, the main character is basically me. Or every fangirl ever. I guess that's why it's called Fangirl.Well her's the review! (I'm going to use many fangirl terms on this).

Cath is a serious fangirl. Her life basically revolves around her fandoms. Well one fandom. The Simon Snow novels (Harry Potter but more complicated). Since it's her life she has to be good at it right? Well she's not just good, She's amazing at it! She writes Simon Snow fanfiction, which tens of thousands of people read on the internet daily.

Her twin sister, Wren, has mainly grown out of the fandom (how), but Cath hasn't. Since they're going to college, Wren tells Cath that she doesn't want to be roommates (Chloe you better not do this to me). That's just the start of her problems! With a fiction writing professor who really dislikes fanfiction and a interesting roommate, Cath's in for a very interesting college year!

This book has a companion novel, Carry On, also by Rainbow Rowell. I recommend that you read this book before reading Carry On, as that book is a companion to Fangirl. I'll be getting a review for Carry On very soon! Fangirl easily gets 6/5 Bookish Badges. I hope you enjoy one of my favorite books!
~Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment