Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Hey Readers!

It's Saturday already?! Well I was reading again... I do that a lot don't I? Today's review is about another book I read last week.

Graceling is about Katsa, a spirited and smart teenage girl. In this fictional world, certain people have a grace, a special talent that makes you good at one thing that can be anything. Katsa's is killing. As the king's niece, she is forced to use her...interesting skills as the king's personal assassin. Katsa, who doesn't like this sort of treatment, has to figure out how to escape her uncle and the meaning of her Grace.

This book will give you many feels, start a couple new ships, and satisfy your need for a good fantasy novel. I rate this book 3.5 bookish badges, because the plot could be a bit confusing at times.

~Hanna

P.S. I have not read the sequel, Bitterblue yet, but I have heard it's also really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment