Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Crown Review *Spoilers*

"It's like they're two halves of the same heart in different bodies"- Eadlyn S The Crown Pg. 44
*Spoilers*
Hello fellow Fangirls and Fanboys,
So I've read the Crown and it's amazing.
Number one- No I'm not telling you who gets chosen to be Eadlyn's 'The One', I'm not that evil, (Er
Number two- Yes there will be spoilers, so beware,
Number three- These are my personal thoughts, not yours
Number four- NOOO it's the last book :(

My Thoughts
Oh wow, Eadlyn has matured so much in the 5th book! Let's just say nobody dies *claps*, but there are new ships! So for example *Spoiler* HALE AND EAN!! But Eadlyn decides to spare their lives by not telling anyone and letting them go. There any plot twists, and before you hate on Josie, Josie actually matures *gasps*.

Basic Summary
Eadlyn Schreave is back at it again with the selection. Narrowing it down to six Elites, Eadlyn is prepared to find her soul mate. But there are still many things to think about. Like what will happen to her if her mother doesn't survive? *Spoiler* Eadlyn becomes queen! *Squee*
Its not much, but I have many exams coming up, but I have another blog, (http://cherriesandcateyes.blogspot.ca) coming, SO BYE
-Jorina

No comments:

Post a Comment