Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

10 facts about me (Jorina)


1. I’m a Gryffindor
2. I’m the daughter of Athena/Apollo 
3. I’m going to 2 Wizarding Worlds of Harry Potter in the summer (stay tuned for posts about that)
4. I play 7 different instruments
5. I’m involved in 12 different sports
6. I’m very indecisive (see #2)
7. I have been to every Disneyland in the world
8. I belong to a lot of different fandoms, including Harry Potter (The cursed child July 31st), PJO   (The hidden oracle May 3rd), PLL, the Phandom+ other YouTube ones, Divergent, The Selection (The Crown May 3rd) there’s more, but I can’t seem to remember right now. (Plus now you know where I’ll be on May 3rd J)
9.  My tumblr user is thefandomllama and my 2nd Instagram (not personal) is @jorinavslife, please go like the 2nd most recent pic to help me get fandom merch!
10. Last but not least, I love junk food, candy, and basically all food in general.
-Jorina

No comments:

Post a Comment