Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Books that I Must Read Now but Can't Because I Have to Wait 24 Hours Till I go Back to School.

Hi People!
Here is a list of many books that I want to read but can't. These books are all published. (I will read them in this order)
Edit: These books will have to wait because I am currently reading Magician by Raymond E. Fest.
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
  • The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien
  • Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
  • Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  • Song of the Lioness by Tamora Pierce
  • Derlirium by Lauren Oliver
  • Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  • Unwind by Neal Shusterman
  • Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce
  • Gone by Michael Grant Edit: I finished this whole series, review coming soon. 
  • Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink and Jeffery Cranor
  • A Court of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Hmmm I actually thought this list would be longer! That is a surprise. I haven't read any of these books yet, and I will, but first I have to decide which one to read first!
Happy Reading!
-Hanna

    No comments:

    Post a Comment