Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Warning! This book will kill you.
Published in 2012, this novel will “Give you a soul.” as one of my friends has said. I would  add that yes, it gives you a soul, but you immediately hand said soul back over to John Green. The Fault in Our Stars is about Hazel Grace Lanchester, a 16 year old girl with thyroid cancer. She attends a cancer support group, at her mothers insistence, and there at one of those meetings she meets Augustus Waters. Augustus and Hazel bond almost immediately over their love for books. They agree to read each other’s favorite novels. Augustus is appalled to find that Hazel’s favorite book, An Imperial Affliction by Peter Von Hoffman, (it doesn’t exist, I tried) ends without proper conclusion. I can’t say anymore without spoiling the book, but I rate it 5/5 bookish badges. ASDFGHJKL This book is so amazing! Go read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment