Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

All About Me! ~Kiwi~

Hi people of the internet. I guess, if you want to learn about me, Kiwi (not my real name haha)! So, I'm in... *counts* 26 fandoms! Thats... a lot.. Even I wouldn't do that. Well, I just did, so I would do that. My main fandoms are Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, POKEMON, and all my anime fandoms. I'm a bird/fruit (the native Kiki-Becky) and I'm a daughter of Janus, and proud 3rd year Slytherin. My languages are, Pig-Latin, Sarcasm, English, Emoji, Fangirl, little bit of Spanish and Korean. Thats too many. *flips hair* I guess you could say I'm talented. *wink* I love to read, write (writing a Harry Potter fanfiction rn c;) watch TV, play video games (Minecraft anyone?), play softball, snowboard, fangirl, and I play the Tenor Saxophone in band. My friend invited me to join her blog, and I love books, so why not post on a place forcing people to read amazing books?
~Toodles~
Kiwi
or
Kiki
or Kiki-Becky
I don't really care.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment