Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Hi Everyone! I have another book review for you today!

I have to admit that when I first saw this book in a bookstore, I dismissed it as a random book that I didn't want to read (keep in mind that the back of the book has not much information), but when I was looking for a book to get me out of my book slump, this was just what I needed. All the Bright Places is about a girl and a boy, popular girl Violet, and class weirdo, Finch. After a weird event, that takes place on the school roof, Violet and Finch start and unlikely friendship. They partner-up for a History project, and discover many new places together in their small hometown.  But perfect Violet has deeper feelings than she shows and Finch might not be so happy as he seems. Join me and many other readers on this wonderful journey, that will make your heart race, your head go into the clouds, and many feelings to race through your heart and soul. I rate this book 4.5/5 bookish badges and that's only because of... If you like John Green novels, then I definitely recommend you read this novel. Hope you enjoy this book!
-Hanna
NOTE: This book addresses suicide, if you are uncomfortable with such things, do not read.

No comments:

Post a Comment