Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

About me, Chloe K.

Chloe K.
               Hi everyone!
               My name is Chloe K., and I am a Fangirl, and I run a fandom account on Instagram @halfblood_witch and a book quotes account, @inspirational.book.quotes ! I am crazy, weird, and I have amazing friends who might also post on this blog sometimes. Right now, I'm in the middle of writing a fanfiction! My user is daughter-of-Athena-in-hogwarts so go check it out!! Obviously, I'm a daughter of Athena, and can you guess what my house is? That's right\wrong\whatever RAVENCLAW!!! Which is obviously the best house for obvious reasons. My hobbies are, Reading, Drawing, Writing , Reading, Playing Clarinet, Working on the School Newspaper, Fangirling, Swimming, Shipping, Oh and did I mention Reading? Also, I use oh my gods instead of oh my god, dam instead of damn, and Hel instead of hell (READ PERCY JACKON/MAGNUS CHASE)!!! Oh and just a heads up; if you know me at school, I also write on the school newspaper (as you saw above) and you might notice that some (most) of these posts are also on the newspaper, so have fun! My main fandoms are Harry Potter, and the Percy Jackson Fandom!! Hope you enjoy reading my posts!! Well Hanna wants me to post my favorite books, but well there are so many, I will probably end up filling this whole page, and more, and more, so I'll spare you. Anyway, I guess I could tell you what books to not read, NONFICTION. Its boring, there is literally no excitement whatsoever, and you can read it in what ever order you want! What is the point of a book if there is no beginning, middle, and end!? Well if you like to read nonfiction, I won't stop you. Have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment