Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

About Hanna

Hey everyone! I finally got around to doing an about me page. I’m @the_demigod_who_lived and @_my_bookish_life_ on Instagram. Welcome to my bookblog! I’m a girl and for obvious reasons I can’t reveal my age. I’ll give you a hint though, I’m still in school. I’m a fangirl (ha now you all know my gender)I swim (the only exercise I do) I'm a first clarinet in the school band, and a novice violin player. I’m a proud Gryffindor Potterhead, and a daughter of Apollo. I write book reviews for my school newspaper, and most of these book reviews will be from that. I also write horrid fanfiction part time (note HORRID). I hate fake fans, and my friends are really weird, but they are amazing! Some of them will author on this blog. I say OhMyGods instead of OhMyGod and dam instead of damn. I started this just because I spend way to much time reading (I once read 34 hours in two weeks, and that's with school!) and not enough time doing school stuff but I would rather read (who wouldn't). I have just way way way to many OTPs. Also, I dislike nonfiction. There's no plot, a whole bunch of facts, and not enough magic, mystique, fantasy, adventure, and/or mystery. Anyway that's just my opinion. I can tell you for sure that my reviews will be all fiction. Some authors on here might write nonfiction book reviews but that's them. Please don't hate if you don't like our choices. Oh gods I just realized I didn’t put my name. I guess I should tell you that XD. Well, my name is Hanna as you can probably see. I hope you enjoy this blog!
-Hanna
P.S. I am the original owner of this blog, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't check out the other authors posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment