Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

About Me: Phillip MY

Hello readers!

I've realized that you know absolutely nothing about me (aside from my name). If you are to trust my opinions, perhaps you should know more about me first. Beginning with basics, as you will hear me say often, I am a boy. I am a devoted Whovian first and foremost, with my love for the Harry Potter series and Star Wars movies coming in a close second-y, third-ish position. My favorite genre of book is fantasy, and if it has some politicking thrown in, all the better! I don't read a lot of nonfiction -- scratch that, I don't really read nonfiction. I have read one nonfiction book since September. It was called The Number Mysteries. Wonderful book, very interesting. I happened to be reading The Da Vinci Code at the same time, so there were some intriguing tie-ins there. Darn it, I'm on a tangent again. Back to me. I enjoy swimming, writing short stories, school, more school, homework, school-related activities, math, math competitions, writing run-on sentences for fun to see if people notice, and many other things. Such as reading. Is there anything I didn't mention here that you'd like to know? Let me know in the comments, as long as it isn't too personal. I can't go giving away my identity to strangers online, now, can I? That would be irresponsible.


I hope you enjoy reading mine and my friends' posts!



Don't eat pears. They're squishy and dribble down your chin. Or so a Time Lord says.


Phillip

No comments:

Post a Comment